PRN Housekeeping Aide
(This list is a succinct summary of core duties only. Other tasks will be assigned)
- Cleans bathrooms and basins, rooms and hallways, windows, walls and doors.
- Dusts, mops, vacuums, sweeps, waxes, buffs and disinfects.
- Removes soiled linens.
- Replaces sharps containers and properly disposes of full containers.
- Empties waste receptacles and properly disposes of trash.
- Distributes clean linen.
- Assists with inventory of supplies.
- Abides by safety instructions and Infection Control procedures.
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Must be able to read, write and follow written instructions.
- Must be able to safely lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to safely push/pull carts which may weigh as much as 300 pounds.