Vocational Nursing School Instructor, Part-time, Clinical
(This list is a succinct summary of core duties only. Other tasks will be assigned)
- Supervise students in a clinical setting with regard to medication administration, patient care and utilizing nursing skills.
- Evaluates the performance and ability of students and make patient assignments according to evaluation of student performance.
- Performs support functions, such as counseling with students and record of attendance.
- Performs student clinical evaluations at the end of each level.
- Perform orientation to clinical sites and develop clinical schedules.
- Maintains compliance with regulatory requirement, hospital policies and procedures, and guidelines.
- Must have and maintain a current RN to practice nursing in the state of Texas.
- Must have a current CPR certification.
- Must have been actively employed in the field of nursing for the previous three years.
- Some teaching experience is preferred.